Guest Arrival Information
Arrival & check-in
- Please follow the signs to Reception where you will be provided with a Welcome Pack per room containing guest information and ID card(s). Rooms are available from 3pm.
- On collecting your pack you will be asked to sign a ‘Check-in Information’ form. By signing this form you accept that, should you enter your room prior to 3pm, you will incur a £25 charge. If you prefer not to sign the form you will be able to collect your key at 3pm.
- We kindly ask that Guests DO NOT enter the room until 3pm as our housekeeping teams work until 3pm and should you enter prior to this time we cannot guarantee the room will have been serviced.
Please note that, on arrival and departure days, lunches are £12 per adult and £6 per child for children under 11 years
- Tables will be allocated for larger groups of six or more for dinner, smaller groups will be un-allocated for ALL meals, breakfast, lunch and evening meal. We will operate on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis during these times. Please note we are unable to put groups of 6 or more on one large table. You will, however, be allocated individual tables next to each other.
- Hand sanitisers are positioned on all tables and we would ask all guests to sanitise their hands before approaching the buffet and other areas in the dining room.
- If the dining room is busy, we will be operating a ‘buzzer system’ so that guests can retire to the bar lounges until they are notified that a table has become available.
- Wine and drinks in the dining room will be available to order, and paid for, via our new ‘Ordery App’ in the evening.
- Tables will remain allocated for breakfast and evening meal. As guests can have lunch at either hotel – tables will remain unallocated for this meal. Hand sanitisers are positioned on all tables and we would ask all guests to sanitise their hands before approaching the buffet and other areas in the dining room.
- Wine and drinks in the dining room will be available to order, and paid for, via our ‘Ordery App’ in the evening.
- Guests can order, and collect drinks, directly from the bar. We would prefer contactless payment where possible or, alternatively, charge to your room.
- Please note : Guests are NOT permitted to consume their own food or drink at the resorts. All items must be purchased on site.
- New for 2023 – Padel Tennis : Our new Padel Tennis courts are now open at the Manor Resort. This exciting new sport is an innovative form of tennis that’s fun, easy to learn and extremely sociable. Played on an enclosed court, about a third the size of a tennis court, groups of mixed ages and abilities can play together. There is a charge of £5 per hour per court and the courts are bookable at the main Reception Desk at the Manor Resort. Deposits apply for equipment. You can also pre-book this amazing new facility by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org up to 2 days prior to your arrival.
- Jewellery making will only be available at the Ashbury Hotel during school holidays. Please be advised that the Ashbury offers a reduced activity programme during non-peak times however guests are still able to book for activities at the Manor.
- NEW for 2023, Footgolf, is available at the Ashbury Resort. Please see our Activities section for further information.
- We are now offering our new House Plaque ordering service from our Craft Shop at the Manor Resort. Choose your timber, place your order and decorate/finish in your own time.
- CRAFT CENTRE NOTICE – Please note our guests will NO LONGER BE PERMITTED TO BRING THEIR OWN ITEMS TO OUR CRAFT CENTRE. We would, however, like to remind guests that we have an extensive range of products available in our workshops at reasonable prices.
- Our New Pickleball courts are now open in the Spa Sports Hall.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Short stays (6 nights or less) – we no longer provide servicing of rooms however please note that replenishment of bedroom refreshments and clean towels will be available from reception. Please leave any dirty towels in the bags provided outside your room.
- For guests staying 7 nights or more housekeeping will service the room once during your stay but Reception can provide bedroom refreshments and clean towels on other days should you require them.
- HAND SANITISING STATIONS – will still be provided at hotel entrances and in reception areas for you to use.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION – Please ensure you have read your confirmation thoroughly and that you have notified us of any information that may be relevant to your booking eg ground floor, shower only etc. If we are not notified prior to arrival then we may not be able to accommodate your request.
- CHECK OUT – Please ensure your room is vacated by 10am on the day of departure and any outstanding balance on your room account is settled prior to departure.
- CASH ON SITE – Cash will be accepted on site with the exception of the craft centre however we would ask guests to use contactless payment methods wherever possible.
- CASH DEPOSITS – Please note that cash deposits are required at reception when borrowing equipment etc.
- BILLING ITEMS TO YOUR ROOM – On your arrival day you are only able to bill items to your room after 3pm once you are resident. On your departure day we are unable to bill items to your room, these must be paid for by card.
- DIETARY REQUIREMENTS – please ensure that you, or any members of your group (should they have any specific dietary needs) have submitted the dietary requirement form on our website prior to their arrival https://www.manorandashburyresorts.co.uk/allergies-food-intolerance/
- GROUP BOOKINGS – Please forward the names of all members of your groups so that we can allocate rooms accordingly. If we do not have this information, it could delay check-in on your day of arrival. You can submit this information by emailing email@example.com. Please include your reference number, the name of the guest and the type of room they require.
We thank you for your time in reading this and ask that you make sure all members of your group are aware of this information.